The Louisiana Men's Health Organization's mission is to operate exclusively for charitable and educational purposes for the benefit of promoting quality of life and overall good health, emotional health and physical fitness in the male population of the State of Louisiana, and
- To raise the public awareness of health issues that involve areas specific to the male development.
- To promote integrated understandings of men's emotional and physical health.
- To encourage and promote the most current research advances in the field of men's health.
- To encourage and promote closer father and son relationship.
- To promote well informed decision making and preventive measures in men's health issues.
- To make policy recommendations to all levels of government, and
- To seek out and promote all available resources toward the enhancement of men's total health.